Inside this heart you’ll dig up cute charms, plastic beads and three bracelets: one for you and two for friends. Learn about the history of friendship bracelets, the benefits of having friends and even the significance of bracelet colors in the included guidebook. To get started, soak your dig project in a bowl or sink, chip away with your tools and discover what’s inside. This kit comes with a whole set of excavation tools for hammering, digging and brushing. Friendship bracelets have been beloved for many decades, and now it’s the next generation’s turn to get in on the fun!
- Dig It Up! Charm Bracelet Discovery contains 13 soft rubber charms to dig out and add to your friendship bracelets
- Hands-on lesson in science that leads to fun with friends
- 2 chisels allow you to dig with a friend or sibling
- Includes giant heart filled with 12 charms, 2 chiseling tools, 1 hammer, 1 charm cleaning brush, 1 sponge, 3 bracelets, 75 beads, velvet storage bag, bonus heart dig with bonus charm and guidebook
- Age Recommendation: Ages 4 and up